3/1/09

telonics trail work, not training


still sick and paranoid about doing anything that would prolong my sickness. woke up and realized its best I not ride or surf.... and I remembered the boys were doing trail work today. sweet. so I worked on Telonics with the RADS, trail is going to be perfect for the Lizard.... only thing is I might be in europe for work during that time.... kinda questioned why I even showed up.... but I'm sick, can't train or race, and have yet to help the trail work front this year. most annoying part was the monkeys who continually shuttled the trail while we were working on it! at least pick a different trail for the day! 
I got in one run on telonics myself, shit is dam fast right now. I should have taken a few more runs, but paranoia told me to rest...... am i weaksauce? hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment